Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Best of 2019 - #7

As I continue to prepare my blog entries for my "Best of 2019", I realize that I should share my reasoning for which dolls I select.   Some dolls arrive at my home and they sit in their boxes.  Often there are things about the dolls that I don't love, but I'm not ready to give up on them just yet.  

But sometimes when a doll arrives, she comes right out of that box!   I can't wait to start redressing.  There is something special about the doll; it speaks to me at a place I can't resist.  Those are the dolls that usually get an immediate review, and I can't stop photographing them.   The dolls in my countdown are those dolls.  They are personal to me, so they represent my personal taste.  I know they are not for everyone, but they receive the most play time in my hobby.  

That is true of the next doll.   She was the sixth doll to be deboxed at my house.  I immediately saw a resemblance to Victoria Beckham, Posh Spice.  Here is the original blog entry Best of 2019 #7.

Although part of the 2018 Sacred Lotus Collection, she was delayed in production and wasn't received by collectors until 2019.  Best of 2019 #7 is Resurgence Natalia Fatale!



No comments: