Thursday, December 26, 2019

Best of 2019 - #5

It is no secret that I love the NuFace dolls.  They have quickly become the focus of my collection over the past four years.  I think Jessy Ayala does incredible design work for Integrity Toys.  His work is interesting and often cutting edge.  He likes to push the envelope just far enough.

The next two dolls were advertised in 2018, but collectors did not receive them until earlier this year. They were the most eagerly anticipated of the NuFace dolls from last year.  Anytime they show up, they cause excitement.  These characters were my #1 of 2018 and have appeared more often on my countdown than any mold excluding Agnes Von Weiss.   Those Blair sisters really make an impression!

There have been a few times when the sisters appear as individuals, but Integrity Toys likes to put them together (sometimes as a giftset), so they have coordinating ensembles.  I can't express how much I love these fashions!

These dolls represent purchases # 56 and # 57 in 2019.  First up is Unknown Source Lilith Blair.  Lilith usually represents the "darker sister".  

Here is a full length in box photo.
And a closeup.
Here are the accessories (photo property of IT).
Out of the box, she's quite lovely!

And here is her twin sister, Reliable Source Eden Blair.
A closeup of Eden.
Her accessories (photo property of IT).

Out of the box.  Just look at those freckles!!!
The two girls standing together. 
And a closer view.
When the twins appear together, I usually prefer Lilith for some reason.  That wasn't the case this time.  Even with the grayer sclera, I think Reliable Source Eden is one of the most beautiful NuFace dolls in my collection.  Her hair is fabulous.  Those freckles just kill me!   She's everything!

Best of 2019 #5 is Reliable Source Eden Blair.








No comments: