Sunday, December 22, 2019

Best of 2019 - #9

It would be an understatement to say, "I love what Jessy Ayala does with the NuFace line."  My NuFace collection has increased substantially since he joined the design team at Integrity Toys.   Although production problems in China affected production of lines this year, somehow Jessy still found a way to get some incredible versions of NuFace molds into the hands of collectors.  It doesn't hurt that he used characters/molds that haven't gotten a lot of attention over the past few years.

The next doll in my countdown was already highlighted in blog:  #53 of 2019.  I was so pleased that she was the W Club Luncheon doll.   Many collectors have avoided her because of her original ensemble, but her redress potential is unparalleled!

In my opinion, she was an obvious choice for my countdown; her screening is truly gorgeous!   #9 of 2019 is NYFW Karolin Stone!

No comments: