Friday, December 27, 2019

Best of 2019 - #4

It would be near impossible to choose a favorite character or favorite mold that is produced by Integrity Toys.  I've been collecting their lines for almost 15 years.  There are some dolls I've owned for that entire time.  There are some dolls that have resided in my collection since their first release, but I have sold many, many dolls.

I have owned every version of Agnes Von Weiss except Saks Fifth Avenue.  I find that I'm either "hot" or "cold" with Vanessa Perrin, preferring mold 1.0 and her classic looks.   I've rarely been able to resist Adele Makeda mold 2.0.  But the one doll I can honestly say makes me swoon when the screening is just right would be Eugenia Frost.

Best of 2019 #4 would have to be Secret Garden Eugenia Frost.  She is one of the most beautiful dolls in my collection.  Amazing screening!

1 comment:

Farrah said...

Wow, she's gorgeous!!