Saturday, February 16, 2019

#6 of 2019 - Resurgence Natalia Fatale

One thing that makes limiting your IT collection difficult is the fact that many dolls from a previous year's lineup don't arrive to collectors until the following year.  For me, I consider these dolls 2019 dolls even though they were promoted in 2018.

The first doll to make my list of 2019 that wasn't available to collectors until 2019 is Resurgence Natalia Fatale.

Here is a photo in the box.
I'm not sure what kind of semi-gloss sealer is being used on these dolls' eyes, but I don't like it one bit in photographs.  This is an extraordinarily beautiful doll, but I can't get a good photo of her face for the life of me. At first, this photo made me think of Charlize Theron.  Can you see that?
But out of the box, she reminds me of someone else...
Victoria Beckham ... Do you see this resemblance?  That makes me love her even more.  This doll came with all sorts of goodies.  In jewelry, there were these long amazingly detailed earrings, a lovely ring for her finger, and six (that's right six) bracelets.  There was a pair of sunglasses and an opulent brocade cape!
I think the designers really hit a home run with this doll.  I need to brush out her hair a little, but I really wanted to see what she looked like wearing the turban.  Yes, I said "turban"!
Oh my!   The #6 doll to enter my collection in 2019 is Resurgence Natalia Fatale.  And I don't think she will be leaving any time soon!



1 comment:

Xanadu said...

I absolutely love this dolls skin tone and outfit, she really has style. :)
Big hugs,
X