So, I've been trying to be very good.
This past weekend, while I was redressing October Issue, I accidentally discovered that she could wear the red dress from Ambitious Kesenia. When I put Kesenia in Vintage Barbie - the red dress was just lying there and I thought, "Let's give it a whirl!"
This past fall when I was trolling the doll blogs, I found a post about some black resin chairs in scale. There were three of them for $50 + $16 shipping. They had little hangers on the back so they were designed as wall art.
To support my Resolution about finishing projects, I finally took them out of the box. I had planned to paint the "wood" parts silver. I was very pleased with the result.
Here is my beautiful Agnes with her new chair.