Saturday, December 23, 2023

Best of 2023 - Number 8

There are certain dolls in my collection that I return to often for redress and photography.   One of those is Shapeshifter Natalia Fatale.  She has always been in my Top 10 of all the dolls in my collection.  I've owned many other versions of Natalia Fatale mold 2.0, but most do not stick around for long.  

When Integrity Toys (IT) announced that Natalia Fatale would be part of the next round of Basic Edition dolls, I was skeptical.  Even the promo photos didn't impress me.  But ... when collectors started posting their production dolls pictures, I had to re-evaluate my position!  (After all, Malibu Sky Agnes Von Weiss and Natural High Lilith Blair are also Basic Edition dolls!)

Beach Bombshell Natalia Fatale looks good in everything.  Here she is wearing her original swimsuit, the skirt from 2009's Red Zinger Dania Zarr, and the blazer from 2012's Opium Ayumi Nakamura.  


The minute I saw her makeup pallet, I immediately thought of this Antonio Realli evening gown.  


Best of 2023 is Integrity Toys Fashion Royalty Basic Edition Bombshell Beach Natalia Fatale:


(BTW ... she is still available in the Integrity Toys store for $115 - if you are a W Club member, sign in to your account and get $16 off!  Here is the link:  Bombshell Beach Natalia Fatale - IT is closed for the holidays but you should be able to pick her after New Year's.)

No comments: