Thursday, January 3, 2019

Best of 2018 - #8 Passion Week Elyse Jolie

There is a reason why collectors join the W Club.  You probably have been keeping up.  Faces of Adele was a W Club Exclusive giftset in 2017.  Fetish Fatale Veronique was a W Club Exclusive through lottery in 2018.  The next doll was also a W Club Exclusive.

Recently, The W Club has been holding a design competition for collectors.  W Club members vote and the doll selected is produced.  In 2017, the winner was Vasilen Milkov.  I can actually say that this was the design for which I voted!

This doll was deboxed the fastest of any doll that has ever arrived at my home.  There was nothing I didn't love about the original design.  My blog review of Passion Week Elyse Jolie can accessed from this link Blog Review of Passion Week Elyse Jolie.
Passion Week Elyse looks good in everything!  For her Best of 2018 - #8 photo, she decided to go vintage Hollywood and wear the "On Set" ensemble from the 2015 Cinematic Convention.
Even though I was a little disappointed that I wasn't able to acquire any of the Elyse Jason Wu Exclusive Dolls, I am happy that I have this version.  #8 of 2018 - Passion Week Elyse Jolie.


1 comment:

omanriqu said...

I agree, besta Elyse of 2018.