Friday, January 4, 2019

Best of 2018 - #7 Daydream Dasha D'Amboise

The next doll was not a W Club Exclusive!  She was actually available through retail sales and was the first to sell out at all dealers almost immediately.  I have not reviewed this doll in my blog yet, so I will do a quick once over.  Dasha D'Amboise is not one of the "Core Dolls" in the Integrity Toys mainline; however, she had such favorable responses during the past couple releases that she's beginning to show up more often.  She has only been in my Top 10 list once before (Diva Dasha in 2016 was #5 Diva Dasha #5 of 2016.)

Here is Daydream Dasha D'Amboise in box.  (The little dog I consider a "stuffed animal" that she sleeps with.)
And a closeup.
These Boudoir dolls are more basic, but Dasha's lingerie is gorgeous.
She is a beautiful redhead!
I thought the lingerie would look great paired with the skirt from the 2006 Sound Advice giftset!  Now, all I need is a jacket.
I liked it so much I decided to pair it with the long skirt from the same giftset.
Daydream Dasha D'Amboise may be number 20 in my collection for last year, but she's Best of 2018 #7.





1 comment:

omanriqu said...

Dasha was a great surprise last year. Love her!