Friday, December 29, 2023

Best of 2023 - Number 3

One of the things I really like about the design team at Integrity Toys is that they are not scared to take a chance and produce characters in various skin tones.  I continue to be impressed and amazed by how different a mold can look simply by using a different color of plastic.  

I have been a fan of the character Isabella Alves since it premiered at the 2020 Integrity Toys Legendary Digital Convention.  I'm not sure whether it's the mold or the fact that Jessy Ayala has designed the three versions of this doll, but, to me,  Isabella seems more like a NuFace character than a Fashion Royalty.  There is something youthful about sculpt.

The 2023 7 Deadly Sins Online Convention brought us a third version of Isabella in the Dark A-Tone skin color.  When W Club members were sent promo photos, I was very intrigued by the hairstyle; however,  IT continues to experience quality control issues relative to exposed hairlines.   I was worried I would get a wonky hairline or cross-eyed doll.   When I had the opportunity to purchase one at retail price, I took a leap of faith that paid off.

When I opened this doll, I truly fell in love!   She was the last doll that joined my collection in 2023 and made it to the Top 3 of my favorite dolls of 2023.   She is one of the most beautiful dolls I own.  The hair is so intricate and rooted to just the right thickness.  Her faceup is glorious!   

Best of 2023 - Number 3 is Integrity Toys Fashion Royalty Glorious Vanity Isabella Alves:



1 comment:

Janell H. said...

Love the addition of the snake arm band!
She is truly gorgeous!