Monday, December 28, 2020

Best of 2020 - Number 4: Haute Desire Dania Zarr

This doll has been so confused.  I can't believe there isn't more excitement about her.  I think she is totally stunning.   (I apologize up front because this doll's gown is very difficult to capture the color correctly.  It's a rich jewel tone purple - almost grape colored.)

Here is a photo of Haute Desire Dania Zarr in the box:

Those hazel eyes are phenomenal.   Let's see what that dress looks like?  

I think this is one of my very favorite gowns ever produced by Integrity Toys.  The color is so rich and luxurious.   The details are amazing.  The folds and train are perfect.   The intricacy reminds me of 2008's High Gloss gown worn by Agnes Von Weiss.  It's almost like origami.  

I hate to say this, but in my opinion, Jessy Ayala produced the better doll from the gala celebration.  The shoes are so beautiful.  The jewelry is amazing.  I'm so glad the gloves were already put on!

Added to my collection as number 33 and Best of 2020 - Number 4: Haute Desire Dania Zarr.









No comments: