Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Best of 2020 - Number 3: Mademoiselle Twins

Ever since their debut in 2008, the twins usually travel together.  Even when sold separately, they sometimes mirror each other.  In the past 10 years "Best of" countdowns, they've shown up seven times.

Although a W Club Exclusive for 2019, I didn't receive Mademoiselle Eden Blair until July 2020.  Here is a closeup photo of her in the box

And a full length shot

When she is out of the box she comes to life!  

Those shoes are some of the best ever produced for 12" dolls, but it took forever to get them on.  Fortunately, I had read warning posts and used my jewelry pliers and a darning needle.  I did not include the white socks with the shoes.  I also had to add an extra jump ring to the choker.  

Such an exquisite doll!  Number 34 added to my collection in 2020, Mademoiselle Eden Blair.

A month later, her sister arrived.  Mademoiselle Lilith Blair was a W Club membership upgrade doll.

Closeup in the box

Full length in the box

A lot of collectors did not like her ensemble.  (Her shoes had zippers!)

Eden's equally beautiful sister, Mademoiselle Lilith Blair, was added to my 2020 collection as number 35.

Here are individual photos side by side.

Two shots of them together.

Best of 2020 - Number 3:  Mademoiselle Eden and Lilith Blair





1 comment:

Phyllis said...

The Blair sisters are probably my favorite IT mold and I own only a couple of the twin sets but now wishing I had bought the counterparts for my single members of the twins. In the future, I will try to correct this!