Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Collecting Cycle 2024 - Number 2

Doll friends are great!  This hobby wouldn't be enjoyable without someone with whom you can share your passions.  

In 2022, I was seduced into the world of collecting male dolls by Jamieshow/Owensu Muses.  I thought my girls should have guys around for photographs; I never thought the male dolls would be able to establish their own corner of my collection.

When the Muses Bonjour Paris line made its made into collectors' hands early last year, I realized I missed an opportunity for a male that was actually quite striking.  I regretted not adding him to my collection when I had the opportunity and he has become quite popular.   A good friend offered him to me NRFB recently.

When he arrived, I was so excited.  It has been fairly cold this winter, and I had been waiting for just the right model for my favorite Integrity Toys homme ensemble, Thrill Seeker from 2006.  

Here is the second doll added to my collection in 2024, Jamieshow/Owensu Muses Bonjour Paris Aiden.

And a closeup, just because he is so handsome!



2 comments:

D said...

He’s a beautiful doll! Love your blog.

jackie_cincy said...

He is so handsome! Glad you have come to appreciate the men too! I love them!