Friday, September 2, 2022

Collection Cycle 2022 - Number 22 JAMIEshow Enchanted Lilly

 Last winter, JAMIEshow/Owensu Muses previewed a special capsule of dolls and clothing entitled "Enchanted".  Just like Integrity Toys (IT), there are different molds in the collection with different character names.  One character that I have not warmed up to is Lilly.  Her mold is Asian.  

When I saw the Enchanted Lilly, I just knew she was going to be the version to represent that mold in my collection.  Muses come dressed in simple pieces of clothing with minimal accessories, similar to the IT Basics line.  They include 1 wig cap, a pair of earrings, dressing hands, a blemish sponge, a stand, and sometimes a pair of shoes.  

The packaging for Muses is extraordinary.  Here is the link that details the packaging from a review I did last year when the first Muses entered my collection: Muses Packaging Review .   

So here is Lilly in her box ...

And a closeup out of box.  I think I chose very wisely for my first Lilly.  She was the only Muses doll I pre-ordered from this line.  Here is a closeup of her gorgeous face, wearing her original wig cap.


If you have been following my blog for the last couple years, you may remember that my Best of 2021 was the Muses line and I included a photo of Summer Kisses Sasha wearing the gown from Queen's Palace.  The construction of the train on this gown is phenomenal.  When I saw that one of the ensembles offered in the Enchanted line used a similar styling, I jumped right on.  The fact that it was a gorgeous shade of blue didn't hurt matters in the least!  Here is Lilly wearing Look 5.  (I really wish JAMIEshow/Owensu would consider giving their ensembles names.  It's impossible to keep up with the Look Numbers)

The earrings came with the ensemble.  I didn't include the necklace because I didn't think it matched the earrings well.  Instead of the more casual shoes that came with this ensemble, I used her original packaged silver pumps (which I think look great with it).   I added the bracelet.  Isn't this dress just amazing!  Look at the design detail in those sleeves!  This is the type of quality you can expect from the Muses line.  Total luxury!  

I purchased one of the headpieces offered with Enchanted meant for a different ensemble.  I wondered how it would look with Look 5.  It totally elevated the ensemble to a completely out of this world level.  Number 22 of 2022 is JAMIEshow/Owensu Lilly.





1 comment:

Janell H. said...

GASP! These dolls are incredible from your photos!!