Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Best of 2014 - Number 7

I've collected Integrity products for a very long time.  There have been many changes during that time.  One of the things that originally attracted collectors to Fashion Royalty was the story cards that used to come with dolls.  It helped develop their characters and made the dolls more appealing.   Many collectors were upset when the cards were discontinued.

The very first Integrity doll I purchased was Veronique.  She was portrayed as a business woman running a fashion industry.  I loved the early clothing with power suits and glamorous gowns.  

Veronique has had quite a wild ride with IT.  When I received the next doll in the countdown, I felt a little melancholy.  She seemed to take me back to the Vero of my early collecting.  At this time of the year as we reflect back, it seems only fitting that this doll represent Christmas Eve.  

I wish my readers joy, peace, and happiness.   I wish you good health.  I wish you hope for a better life and world.

Best of 2014
Number 7
Full Spectrum Veronique Perrin


1 comment:

Troy said...

This Vero adds a nice bit of variety to a collection because of her light brown short hair (not swept up). Her face is quite lovely, too. The dress falls nicely between the suits and the gowns, and being red I haven't redressed her for the season. :-)