Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve 2013

I know Natalia is not dressed in traditional holiday attire, but she is wearing an ensemble that was on my top 10 most wanted list.   I opened it for Christmas and she is just hot-blooded enough to wear it!  It's been really warm in the South, and even though today is cooler, the sun is shining in a bright blue sky.

I want to take this time to say "thank you" to all of those who have followed and commented on my blog.   (I still haven't figured out how to respond to comments on bloodspot, so I've not been ignoring anyone - just not savvy enough.)   My blog hit 100,000 views this month.   I would've never thought it possible.   I started this blog when my mother passed away, and I miss her terribly this year.   I guess we never get over the loss of our moms.

At this special time of year, I hope you have peace in being safe and spending your holiday with loved ones.  I hope you have joy in the delight of the new memories you make and remembrance of those past.   I hope you have good health now and throughout 2014.   May your worries be few and your heart be filled with love.  God bless each and every one of you!

Merry Christmas!


2 comments:

Carrickters said...

Merry Christmas to you too. You are right, you never forget your mum and some years (and certain times of the year) you miss her more than others. But be thankful for the good memories you have of her and enjoy your Christmas.

Anonymous said...

My best wishes for you too and everyone around!

Christie H.