Thursday, December 26, 2013

Best of 2013 - Number 5

Where do I begin?  Tomorrow I celebrate the three-year anniversary of my blog.  Although I am fairly new at this, I have never included a “non-doll” in my “Best of” list and was worried about doing it.  Then I saw another collector who had done the same thing.  I had already photographed this item for my “Best of” list when I saw theirs.   I was surprised, but it encouraged me to continue with my plan.

Number 5
The Barbie Look Wardrobe

In my opinion, Mattel really knocked it out of the park with this one.   The back of the wardrobe slides out and you can change the wallpaper.  You can even put your own in if you are creative enough!  It is very well constructed and sturdy.   I love the little shelves, the working drawers, and the compartments for dresses, slacks, and tops.  It came with several hangers.  


You simply cannot go wrong with such a sturdy, well-designed piece of furniture.  I could’ve easily put this #1 on my list; I enjoy using it that much!  The dolls look fantastic photographed with it.  

It was reasonably priced at $69.95.  By watching for "Free Shipping Offers" + Special Sales + Using my coupons, I was able to acquire TWO for less than $75.   This was the best value item of 2013 and well worth a spot on any "Best of" list.

No comments: