Thursday, December 27, 2012

"Old News"

#4
I have already featured a "debox" of this doll.  As a matter of fact, she has appeared in several blogs since I got her at the Convention.  She very quickly became a favorite of mine.  I have found myself ordering clothing just for her.  (That's when you know you're in trouble!)  Here she is wearing the Mini AG coat, blouse, and shoes.  I paired it with the skirt from Old Is New Giselle and some Barbie leggings.  She looks like she is getting ready for a New Year's Party.
I believe this doll is completely stunning.   The fact that my new friend, and table host, Veronica fixed her eye makes her only that much more special.  #4 is Fame by Frame Imogen.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love her: Her hair, eyes, skin, hairdo, faceup, facesculpt, makeup, wathever. Imogen is, join the former Kyori, my prefered Fr"12 doll.
She rules, even as a bride of Dracula...

Christie H.