There are certain Integrity Toys (IT) sculpts for which I have a serious weakness. One of these is the sculpt used for the Blair Twin Sisters, Eden and Lilith. I have owned 30 of the released versions of this mold! Some of these have moved on to other collectors when I feel the need to cull my collection, but 18 still remain on my shelves. That makes it difficult for me to add newer versions because I am so attached to the ones I already have.
When Boheme Eden Blair was promoted by the W Club as one of their exclusive offerings, I actually decided to pass. This was primarily due to the Boho Chic giftset which isn't one of my favored fashion trends. I really regretted this decision when collectors started posting production photos. Boheme Eden was GORGEOUS! Not only that, she made a great companion to 2021 A Doll's Life Vanessa Perrin and Peace and Harmony Poppy Parker.
The secondary market prices on this giftset quickly skyrocketed. If you are a member of the W Club, you can get on a "waitlist" for the leftovers. In the past, once collectors had received their orders and any production issues were addressed, the W Club would contact members on the Waitlist in the order in which they were put on the list. The member was given a window to purchase one of the leftover dolls. Since so many collectors are impatient when it comes to their dolls, many individuals waitlisted purchase a doll on secondary market or take over another member's preorder. This made the waitlist process quite long and arduous. The W Club came up with a new solution: instead of "going down the list" - they contact everyone on the waitlist and inform them of the time that the waitlisted dolls go for sale live on their digital storefront! FEEDING FRENZY! Fortunately, I was able to get one.
Here is my Boheme Eden Blair still in her box. The giftset is so beautifully presented that I haven't taken her out yet. The hair color and makeup palette are perfection.
Collecting Cycle 2026, Number 14 is Boheme Eden Blair.
Earlier this year, I reviewed the 2026-27 W Club Upgrade Dolls: W Club Upgrade Dolls Review . This was the first year in a very long time that I couldn't resist getting all three dolls. Unfortunately, the trio arrived from the factory at the same time! Now that the price of these girls have climbed, sales tax is being collected, and shipping prices have escalated, the final cost of each has exceeded $200. OUCH!
Here is my photo of Soleil Vanessa Perrin (mold 1.0) full length:
And a closeup:
This doll represents everything that originally brought me to IT Fashion Royalty. Such a great production girl! So beautiful! And the ensemble truly is amazing. Collecting Cycle 2026, Number 15 is Soleil Vanessa Perrin.
To say I have a love/hate relationship with Poppy Parker is an understatement. I have been with this line since its initial release in 2009. Being an older collector, I can appreciate the nod to vintage and the feel of the early Barbie girls. I just counted and I have owned over 150 versions of this girl! It's even more difficult to believe that over 60 are still living here!! This has made me overly conservative in adding new versions of Poppy to my collection. But the upgrade Poppy was truly a no-brainer.
Collecting Cycle 2026 - Number 16 - Off We Go! Poppy Parker. I've not released her from her box yet either.
Another sculpt that is a personal favorite is IT NuFace Nadja Rhymes (2.0). I own EVERY version of this girl! This sculpt is one of the most versatile, having been released in nine different skin tones!
The W Club upgrade version came in an incredible ensemble!
Here is a closeup without the extremely nice khaki jacket on.
Collecting Cycle 2026 - Number 17 is Sakura Season Nadja Rhymes.
If these last releases are an indication of what IT is producing right now, I am very excited to see what the future brings. I believe, with the release of so many competing brands in 1:6 scale within the last few years, IT has realized it is time to step-it-up and they truly delivered!






No comments:
Post a Comment