Tuesday, November 28, 2023

2023 Collecting Cycle - Number 44 Billion Dollar Beauty Alejandra Luna

In an earlier post, I mentioned that I had passed on the 2023 W Club upgrade doll Billion Dollar Beauty Alejandra Luna because I thought she is was inferior to earlier versions.  I also noted that, after seeing collector photos of the production doll, I may have made the incorrect decision.

Recently, I was able to purchase this doll at W Club price!  Can you imagine how excited I was?  She is actually quite extraordinary.  I love a good red haired doll and Billion Dollar Beauty Alejandra Luna is an awesome one!  I'm not afraid to admit when I make a mistake.

Number 24 of 2023 Collecting Cycle is Billion Dollar Beauty Alejandra Luna.

She has very striking green eyes!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is NOT a beauty.