Friday, December 23, 2022

Best of 2022 - Number 10 - Let The Countdown Begin

To save on shipping charges, I made the responsible fiscal decision to wait and ship my W Club Membership Upgrade dolls with other dolls arriving within the next couple of weeks.  I also postposed payment on Miss Independence Poppy Parker (the only doll I purchased from the IT "Stay Tuned" Virtual Convention) so she could catch a ride along with.  The Jamieshow Bonjour Paris line has gotten tied up in China with continued Covid problems, so those dolls are also not available for this countdown.  

So ... I haven't received a single 2022 Fashion Royalty doll that was actually announced in 2022, only one NuFace doll, one Misaki, and four Poppy Parker dolls.  All the other Integrity Toys dolls added in 2022 were either from the 2021 Obsession Convention or dolls announced in previous years.   Even though the Integrity pickings were lean, I did manage to acquire some dolls worthy of recognition this year.

Number 10 on my list is a doll that has already been reviewed: Best of 2022 Number 10 Review.  She was a 2022 W Club Lottery Doll and was in an edition size of 2000.  I was very pleasantly surprised by this doll.   She looks much better redressed.  Number 10 of 2022 is Mademoiselle Annik Vandale.




2 comments:

Stormstorm said...

What a beautiful redress!!!

Janell H. said...

She does look incredible redressed! I redressed mine in a silver, black, and cream dress, too.