Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Best of 2020 - Number 10: Late Night Dream Victoire Roux

 I can honestly state that I have been a fan of Integrity Toys (IT) East 59th Street line since Victoire Roux first appeared on the scene in 2011.  As a matter of fact, Fauboug Saint-Honore was my #4 doll of that year's countdown.  She showed up again in 2014 as Depart Pour L'Orient at #10.   

The character, Victoire Roux, received a makeover in 2018 with a new mold.  It wasn't until this past spring when Late Night Dream arrived that the new mold made a solid impression with collectors.

Late Night Dream Victoire Roux proves you can produce a doll with a fantastic set of forward looking eyes!   She set a new record on my Flickr account for a photo that was the subject of a TAG Game - Spring Coat:  55, 355 views, 141 favorites, and 45 comments.  TAG GAME: Spring Coat Victoire Roux

Every year I choose one of my favorite dolls of the previous year to be the subject of my "Digital Christmas Card".   This year, I decided to use Late Night Dream Victoire Roux; she is wearing my favorite Holiday Barbie ensemble from 2007.  Late Night Dream Victoire Roux probably should've been higher on my countdown, but we had some fantastic dolls in 2020.


I wish all of my followers and anyone who randomly views this post the merriest of holidays.  Please stay safe.  

3 comments:

omanriqu said...

Happy Holidays!!

Ms. Leo said...

Love your post! Happy Holidays!

Phyllis said...

Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year!