Monday, January 15, 2018

Best of 2017 - Number 2

If 2016 was the year of Poppy Parker, 2017 is definitely the year of NuFace.  Already on the countdown I've listed Giselle, Nadja, Rayna, Lilith, and Eden.  It's no surprise that another NuFace character shows up at the Number 2 spot.

I've never been a big fan of Erin Salston, especially mold 2.0.   But then along comes She Owns Everything from the 2016 Reckless line.  What an amazing doll.  I completely missed this version until collectors' photographs started appearing online.  I had to break one of my guidelines and purchase her secondary market.
She Owns Everything had to be a fluke of production.   Right?  Then alongs comes 24k at the Fairytale Convention.  I have already reviewed this doll:  Review of 24k Erin Salston.

Here she is modeling inside the pop-up diorama offered to W Club members as an upgrade option on their membership.
This doll looks phenomenal in everything she wears.
This doll has quickly become a muse of mine; the only adjective that comes to mind is "ethereal".   Best of 2017 - Number 2 is 24k Erin Salston.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she's showed up so high in your list, this is truly an amazing doll! And she looks fabulous in different outfits. Excellent choice!

Kamelia said...

I agree - she looks gorgeous in everything she wears. Her face is so beautiful. No wonder she's almost on the top. Now I can't wait for number one. :)

Phyllis said...

Erin is truly a beautiful doll and your choice if her in the number 2 spot is a good one! Can't wait to see who is your number 1 choice!

Georgia Girl said...

She is beautiful! I can't wait to debox mine. She looks fabulous redressed!! Thanks!!

Unknown said...

Erin is georgeous can't wait for number 1! I bet is Agnes

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.