Sunday, December 4, 2016

2016 Countdown Preparation Part I - 2010

Oh my!  It's already December; where did 2016 go??   I was looking back through my blog archives and realized that my reviews started in 2010.  Where has the time gone?

In preparation for the 2016 countdown, my winners from previous years thought it would be nice to take a little trip down memory lane.  Since they heard the Supermodel Convention was "gown heavy", they decided to put on some finery.

Although there was no official "countdown of dolls" in 2010, I did blog that I had two favorite dolls from that year.  The first was Smoke Screen Dania Zarr.  She was a table centerpiece from the Integrity Toys 2010 Convention with an edition size of 150 dolls.  Smoke Screen continues to be one of my all time favorite dolls.
And the second was Regal Estate Agnes von Weiss from the Australian Doll Convention.

Two dark haired beauties!

3 comments:

Phyllis said...

Both very nice dolls. Did you go to the convention in 2010?

Farrah said...

Wow, that 2nd doll is absolutely beautiful. I love her face!

Marisa said...

I like them both