Friday, December 25, 2015

Best of 2015 - Number 4

This next doll is one that is on my list more for the concept than anything else.  Originally, I had no intention of adding this doll to my collection.  She reminded me of another doll I already own and the clothing was similar to what I had in my collection for the regular FR body.

She came available to me quite by accident, and I couldn't resist.  She is so "Old Hollywood",  being modeled with Marlene Dietrich in mind.  She is Feminine Perspective Agnes Von Weiss.
This gift set reminds of the Josephine Baker FAO Exclusive "The Jazz Age".   However, this one includes the first Integrity Toys (IT)  offering of white lingerie for the FR2 body.  I really like it a lot.  (Photo property of Integrity Toys.)
IT missed the mark by not making this gift set the Convention Souvenir Doll instead of Making an Entrance Karolin Stone.  It would've been so dramatic, especially after the Welcome Package included an ensemble called "On The Set" which is inspired by another Marlene Dietrich ensemble.  (Photo property of Integrity Toys.)
The doll has gorgeous strawberry blonde hair and a lovely face up.  Agnes is often in my top 10 list, so her absence would seem an obvious oversight.  Number 4 of 2015 is Feminine Perspective Agnes Von Weiss.





2 comments:

Dollz4Moi said...

I was thisclose to getting her but I changed my mind. I don't regret the decision at all. She was nice but not a need after all

Phyllis said...

She is indeed a beautiful doll! Love your photos and your top 10 list!