Saturday, June 7, 2014

Summer Vacation Day 49

There are a handful of dolls in my collection that have never been redressed.  It's not that I don't enjoy the doll; I just find the doll is perfectly presented in stock.  One example of that is Dress Me Luchia Z.  She was an IFDC companion doll of 2007, was released in an edition size of 500, and cost $120.   She and Intimately Acquainted  were companion dolls for the IFDC that year.  It was the introduction of the character Luchia. 
I always loved the Lingerie Silkstones, but I believe Integrity Toys "threw down a gauntlet" on lingerie with Dress Me Luchia. She has the most innocent and serene expression and is wearing the most exquisite pale pink lingerie set! One of the best total presentations of any Fashion Royalty doll ever produced, in my opinion.
 

No comments: