Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy 53rd Birthday Barbie!

I couldn't let her birthday go without a tribute.  Ken takes Barbie to a secluded island getaway on his yacht! 
Both Ken and Barbie are authentic vintage dolls without any enhancements.  Ken is wearing Yachtsman from 1952 except the Captains Hat which I do not know the history for.  Barbie's capris, blouse and belt are also from 1952.  So this is their 50th anniversary together, and Barbie's 53rd Birthday.

I hope to post again over my long weekend.  Teachers in my county were given a day without pay on Monday due to budget cuts.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday, Barbie! (love your photo)

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: Congratulations to Barbie for her birthday. I love this old couple. Very good picture. The clothes they wear is beautiful. We remain in contact blog to blog.