Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Best of 2021 - # 3

Strangely, the last doll received in 2021 is actually my very favorite Integrity Toys (IT) doll of 2021.   

I decided to limit my purchases from the IT Obsession Convention.  I promised myself I would not spend more than $300 on secondary market for any doll.  I also promised myself that I was only going to allow myself to buy a maximum of 5 dolls from the convention collection.  It turned out this was much easier than I expected.

When this doll was revealed, she was my second "must have" doll from the convention.   I knew this doll was going to be more phenomenal than her promotion photos.  I wasn't wrong.

This doll arrived just before Christmas and totally shook things up.  I finally received a doll this year that lived up to standards established by IT.  They have set such a high bar for themselves that it is difficult for them to keep producing dolls at that level.  It's caused quite a bit of frustration with their followers.

Here is a photo of Sovereign Adele Makeda in the box.  

Kudos to Alain for the packaging design on the convention collection.  It feels very expensive and decadent.

A closeup photo.



Here is the IT photo of the accessories.  The only thing I would change about this doll would be the purse.  I think it looks and feels less expensive than the rest of the ensemble; that is a minor criticism.

This doll is extraordinary right out of the box.   There has been a lot of complaining about the coat on this dress.  It actually feels and looks quite luxe in real life.  There is some beautiful gold embroidery with beadwork sewn into the pattern.  The fabric has a nice textured feel.  The coat closes in the back!  This is one amazing ensemble.


This doll is a knock out! 

This is a great example when IT pays attention to the little details.  When you take the coat off, you see the  beautiful design work on the side of the dress and can appreciate the fabric used.

There is something very sensuous about Sovereign Adele Makeda.  I love this doll's face.  I love this doll's hair.  I love this dolls' ensemble and accessories.  I even love the skin tone.  This doll is just perfect from head to toe.  (And for some reason she remind me of Pamela Sue Anderson.)  Once again, Adele Makeda stole the convention!   Best of 2021 - # 3 is Sovereign Adele Makeda.


No comments: