Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Summer Vacation Day 53

I was recently invited to participate in a Flickr Tag Game: Dolls In Denim.  What a great way to initiate a photoshoot!   So, I chose another of my favorite older dolls.  Anytime I want something sensuous in a photo, I usually turn to this doll!  She is from the My Favourite Doll Fashion Royalty Convention - which later got renamed to the first official Jason Wu Event.  She is the very first Fashion Royalty Convention doll and was part of the $199 registration fee.  She was released in an edition size of 300 in 2004.  She is the doll chosen for "Dolls in Denim" and is called Cosmetic Takeover Natalia Fatale.
Many collectors have a favorite Natalia, and they are usually from mold 2.0.  This one is easily my very favorite.  She was the very first Natalia, and I still believe the best.  Her mold was revised to 1.5 when the dolls went to taller bodies, then to 2.0 later.  Cosmetic Takeover Natalia is just "sex on a stick" as far as I'm concerned.  It's not easy to take a sweatshirt and blue jeans with a doll and pull this off …
Not to mention that gorgeous face up.  Another older doll that holds a very esteemed place in my collection-  Cosmetic Takeover Natalia.





3 comments:

olla123 said...

Lalka wygląda cudownie w tych jeansach i koszulce z dzianiny! Ma piękny makijaż i jest wspaniała!

Buffy said...

Yep, she just gorgeous enough to rock casual wear.

Vanessa said...

Natalia is my favorite IT lady. This one is a beauty. Nice outfit. She is rockin' this casual look.