Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer Vacation Day 37

Now that we've seen all the characters (16) and all the mold revisions (8), it's time to move on to some of my favorite dolls.

On June 6, my blog focused on Follow the Line Kesenia.  I had dressed her for the current Integrity Toys theme "Urban Jungle".   The flickr site is busy right now with this theme as well.  I was included in a Tag Game on this and needed to prepare another photo.  I chose one of my very favorite dolls for this, Paparazzi Bait Adele Makeda.
When I really like a doll, I sometimes get a duplicate of her.  I have twins of Paparazzi Bait.  One with factory hair and this version whose hair I really like combed out.   Paparazzi Bait Adele was released in 2007 in an edition size of 1200 and only cost $80 retail.   She is wearing the coat to the 2013 Irresistible Dania and an artisan's skirt.
That mane of hair just seems to scream "Urban Jungle" to me.


1 comment:

Buffy said...

Fabulous redress. I bought Irresistible Dania just for that jacket but haven't used it yet, so really love seeing what you did.