Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Summer Vacation Day 31

The next doll was referred to as my "nemesis" for several years.  I could never afford her, yet she was the number one doll on my grail list.  After I got married, my husband purchased her for me as a birthday gift.   She is the "classic Fashion Royalty doll" - one that continues to represent the best of Integrity Toys.   She is A Fashionable Life Vanessa Perrin.  She is from 2005 and was an exclusive to F.A.O. Schwartz.   She cost $250 and there were only 300 in her edition size.
A Fashionable Life Vanessa is wearing the Mattel "Boater Ensemble" from last year.  I think Mattel's silkstone line was phenomenal in 2012 - 2013.   I don't mind putting my Fashion Royalty dolls in these clothes at all!  She is wearing Poppy Parker's white gloved hands.  I am such a sucker for this doll.


1 comment:

Vanessa said...

She looks incredible in that outfit.