Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Banquet

I felt really sad tonight.  I have met so many wonderful doll people and believe I have made some true friends.  Veronica, our table host, was amazing.  She is one of the sweetest, dearest people you could ever hope to meet.  Everyone at our table was so friendly.  I have a special place in my heart for Victoria.  Christine is so beautiful.  I hope to e-mail back and forth with Veronica forever.

I have put faces to names and cannot believe how many incredible doll people I have added to my list of friends - there's Michael aka Monkeyhaircutter and David, Rob, Uriah/Rob, Denise, PetraElise, Deb, Debbie, Rhonda, Rebecca, Brent, Deron, Patrick, Shuga Shug, Franklin, and the list just keeps going.  I wasn't able to catch up to everyone I wanted to meet and the names and faces are just swimming in my fuzzy brain right now! I finally got to meet Rich and he is coming to visit next weekend. 

We got our doll that was missing from the box with the dress.  It is mold #3 Vanessa.  That's right - Mold #3.  She is gorgeous!

Every Vanessa lover should be very happy.  She is an awesome addition to the Integrity Line Up.  This particular dolls reminds me a great deal of Shock Bon Bon with better eye screening. 

The table centerpiece tonight was Eugenia.  Everyone knows what a Eugenia lover I am.  Guess who won the opportunity to purchase her?  My husband!  He definitely redeemed himself from the DG!

This girl is a tan, raven haired beauty.


Then out comes the convention doll.  She was a giftset.  She was in the coolest packaging - it was like a beach/travel bag.

There are three outfits included with the doll - and she is an Imogen!!


And what a lovely face up!  Again, I apologize for the glare.  There was no natural light tonight.
We're leaving out early in the morning.  Hopefully I'll get some photos of the Color Infusion dolls soon.  They are much better than anticipated.  Everyone knows I am one of the loudest screamers and hardest kickers when it comes to a new body style.  We'll see how it goes.

BTW, have you ever heard of Non-Buyer's Remorse.  I started regretting not getting the Elise Centerpiece from the Integrity Club Luncheon today.  My husband and I went for a walk on the grounds and to sit on the beach.  He ordered a drink and it cost $30.  On the way back to the room, we briefly stopped by the Sales Room.  They had a few leftover Elise and Victoire for sale.  He said, "Heck, if a drink costs $30 here, go ahead and get your doll!" 

What a great husband I have.

We found out that the convention will be held in Los Angeles next year - they're going to the West Coast. 

Someone had speculated that the Loni Lawrence doll was the Breakfast at Tiffany mold.  I spoke with David Buttrey and he confirms that is correct!

1 comment:

Shasha said...

Oh my gosh!!! This Imogen just blew me off! She is sooooo gorgeous!!!