Friday, December 9, 2016

Countdown Preparation Part VI - 2015

While looking through my "Best of" lists over the past six years, one thing became immediately apparent - if you collect Fashion Royalty dolls, you need to be a member of the W Club AND you need to attend the Integrity convention.   It seems that the majority of my "Best of" dolls are acquired from these two sources.  If you cannot attend the Integrity convention, you need to be prepared to spend some money on the secondary market.  

2015 was definitely the year of the NuFace collection as it returned with a vengeance; four of the dolls on my "Best of" list were NuFace dolls.  My favorite NuFace from last year came from the convention- Evening Blossom Dominique Makeda.  
I have enjoyed redressing this doll so much!   She was a very close second on my countdown and is worth another look.
My #1 doll on the 2015 countdown continues to be one of my very favorite dolls ever produced.  She was a W Club Exclusive.  She is Rare Appearance Dania Zarr.
There is a classic beauty to this doll that makes her timeless.  She is wearing Natalia's Inner Spark gown with a black feather boa.  She has always reminded me of Elizabeth Taylor.

2 comments:

olla123 said...

Obie pokazane lalki są bardzo piękne i bardzo intrygujące!
Obejrzałam je z wielką przyjemnością!
Pozdrawiam serdecznie!

Jaye said...

Evening Blossom Dominique is gorgeous. I've been tempted to buy her. I can see why she ranks high.