Sunday, December 25, 2022

Best of 2022 - Number 7 - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

The next doll in my countdown is probably one of my very favorite versions of this character ever produced.  For some reason, many collectors have been on the fence with her, which I don't understand.   The moment I saw her promo I knew she would be phenomenal.  I even purchased two of her, one with each of my W Club memberships.

She was the last doll fully reviewed in my 2022 Doll Collecting Cycle: Number 33 of 2022 .  Although I'm not a fan of the ensemble, this girl just radiates when redressed.  

Each year the department store Christopher Banks releases holiday ornament sweaters.  Unless you are ambitious enough to cut them in the back and sew them up, you have to slip them over a doll's head.  The closer it gets to Christmas, these sweaters usually go on sale for 50% off.  I allow myself a couple each year and have amassed quite a collection of them!  I decided my Number 7 of 2022 would model one.

Number 7 of 2022 is Desert Dazzler Poppy Parker.



1 comment:

Shasarignis said...

I did not know these sweaters. it's really beautiful. Then if it's easy to put on. It reminds me of Benetton who also made ornamental sweaters. 😊