Saturday, October 28, 2017

Oh no! Not A Tulabelle!

One of my "Guidelines for Collecting" is that I not add any more lines to what I am collecting.  I have been very careful to stay away from "The Industry" line for fear of having to buy separate clothing for those dolls.

When I reviewed the Style Lab from the Integrity Toys Fairytale Convention, I wrote that my favorite doll from this line was the AA Tulabelle.  Leandro offered this doll for sell, and when I inquired about her, he said he could ship her for free inside Erin's box.  I caved ...

The good news is that The Industry body can wear a great deal of the clothing I already have here.  That is very exciting!  The better Mattel and Silkstone clothing fits, as does some of the Dynamite Girl, NuFace, and Poppy Parker clothing.

Here is AA Tulabelle wearing the Hudson Bay Barbie ensemble with the little dog!
And here is a closeup.
I REALLY LOVE this doll's faceup and hair.  This doll is gorgeous in person and she is still selling on secondary market at prices the fraction of the other Fairytale dolls.  I believe she is going to be the "sleeper hit" of this year's collection.

Girls around here tend to get casual quickly.  She looks very nice in this older FR sweater.

I can't wait for more photo opportunities with her!




4 comments:

Kamelia said...

She's wonderful. :)

Anonymous said...

She's a beauty! I love her face and skin tone. I recently started to discover the Integrity Toys dolls (I have 4 now), and the different sizes and names are still confusing to me. I thought that Tulabelle dolls all were 16 inch! I can't wait to see more of your beautiful Tulabelle!

Phyllis said...

Oh, she is beautiful! I do have the Industry line and they will fit into a lot of Barbie clothes as well as Poppy Parker and Dynamite girls as you said. I have also been able to use some of the Sparkle Girls clothes too and many of the handmade fashions I have purchased from Etsy! Congrats of getting her!

Andrew S. said...

I zoomed in on Tate but now I regret not picking her and the Tweedledee Poppy up too.