Wednesday, December 28, 2016

#10 of 2016

A little bedrest and a lot of medication, I am beginning to get around more.  I'll probably end up listing more than one doll each day to accomplish the countdown before I go back to school.

With such a lackluster first half of the year from Integrity Toys, my attention was captured by the 2016 Barbie Fashionista line.  When did they start being on trend???  I purchased several from the line to join my family of dolls.  Those that didn't already have Made to Move bodies were switched to  articulation.  I couldn't believe it when one of them actually found its way to a perfectly matching High Frequency Kumi body.  And so, Tayla was born - (Tayla is a blended word from Tall Kayla).
This body just made her a completely different character.  Even with the simple face-up and youthful look, she is amazing.  In the middle of a doll drought, Mattel gave us a cool sip of water - Leather and Ruffles Fashionista is my #10 of 2016.

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

This body does bring this doll to like and gives her a whole new personality! She is one of my favorites of the new Fashionistas line up too. Mine is rebodied on a MTM Orange Top body and she rocks that as well! I am glad you are doing better!