Thursday, December 23, 2021

Best of 2021 - # 9

I expected this doll to appear higher on my countdown than #9.  I loved the promo photos of her and didn't hesitate ordering her from the W Club.   I was so excited for her to finally arrive.   Unfortunately, the version I received suffered from the quality control issues still being experienced at Integrity Toys.   I already have the form to send her back to Patient Care for a replacement.

Natalia Fatale is a favorite sculpt of mine.   Shapeshifter is one of my very favorite dolls ever produced.  Even with the white under the irises, this doll's screening is just perfection.  This is how forward looking eyes should look.


Enamorada Natalia Fatale was a W Club Exclusive offered in 2020 but she just arrived in the last couple weeks.   I tend to like my Natalia Fatale dolls to be blonde for some reason.  Most of the darker hair versions don't last long here.   Enamorada reminds me of Sweet Victory, Grandiose, and Inner Spark.   

Here is a photo in the box.

And a closeup.  Her eyes lack symmetry.  Her left eye seems to have less iris and appears to be looking upward.  Also, her hairline isn't remotely straight.  


 
So, let's see what she looks like out of the box.  I'm not a collector who usually keeps their dolls in gowns, but I really like this gown a great deal.  The colors are quite unique and special.  There is a luxurious sense to the fabric choices and construction.

Enamorada Natalia Fatale was a "mini-giftset".   Here are the accessories (photo by Integrity Toys).  The jewelry is quite nice and it's always special when you receive extra shoes!  The little cosmetics was a cute addition!



A lovely one piece lingerie set with lace robe was included.   The lingerie reminds me of that worn by grail Venus Secret Eugenia.  Resurgence Natalia Fatale graciously offered to model Enamorada's lingerie for us.

I had high hopes for Enamorada Natalia Fatale, but she fell short of my expectations. She is still a very beautiful doll though and the clothing pieces and accessories are quite extraordinary.   

#9 of 2021 is Enamorada Natalia Fatale 









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That’s really a shame about the eyes and hairline. I really like her outfit, and I think it goes well with her colouring. I worry about the future of the company if they can’t get their quality control back, and recent Covid developments mean things could get worse before they get better. I have ordered my first two IT dolls, coming next year, and I’m sure they will be late. Also crossing my fingers on the face screenings and hairlines. When you get yours back, I would be interested in seeing what it looks like.