Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Best of 2018 - #9 Fetish Fatale Veronique Perrin

I really love it when IT gives us a mini-boudoir capsule.  They did this in 2015 with dolls using the older FR handspeak bodies and I was able to acquire all the lingerie ensembles and most of the dolls. I was so excited when they announced a similar line in 2018.  Two of the five dolls from the collection were available through a W Club lottery.

I was very fortunate to win the opportunity to purchase Fetish Fatale Veronique Perrin in April.  She was immediately released from her box and showcased in a blog post Blog Review of Fetish Fatale Veronique Perrin.

This doll has been commonly compared to Bettie Page.  Integrity Toys (IT) used the amazing Haute Societe screening.  It is so dramatic with deep red matte lips and black hair.

She's been enjoying her time in my collection and I love redressing her.  #9 of 2018 is Fetish Fatale Veronique Perrin.

1 comment:

omanriqu said...

Yay! Until now, we coincide about dolls of 2018.