Saturday, October 14, 2017

Vivacite Eugenia Frost

My followers know that there are four molds that I have a difficult time resisting:  Agnes Von Weiss, Eugenia Frost, Vanessa Perrin 1.0, and Adele Makeda 2.0.  I was so excited when Integrity Toys (IT) revealed their 2017 mainline collection "La Femme".   Vivacite Eugenia was a "no-brainer" for me.
And a close up in the box.
The accessories in this line are very reminiscent of older IT releases.
The shoes are excellent, the purse is just amazing, and the jewelry quite impressive (yes, that is a watch you are seeing!).
The hair is rooted nice and thick!  It needs to be washed to get out the product that makes it feel heavy and greasy.   The cotton blouse has a very long tie in the back.  I crossed it and brought it to the front like a belt.  The capri pants are nice.  Everything is very well made.
I love the screening on this doll.   I also like the Hungarian skin tone that was used.  She is easily one of the best versions of Eugenia Frost in a few years.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She truly is a stunning doll. The accessories are just awesome, I love the purse and the watch. The blouse is also wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Yours looks good, I was thinking about buying her but some of the pictures I have seen, her head looks slightly yellow or darker than her body, so it has made me hesitant ...thanks for all the great pics!